Frequently Asked Questions
Arrowhead Orchard COVID-19 Policy
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to a communicable disease like COVID-19 during your visit with us, as there is an inherent risk of exposure in any public facility. We rely on you to do your part to protect yourself and your family. We ask that you:
1) Stay home if someone in your family/group is sick, has a vulnerable immune system, or is considered at-risk as identified by the CDC – including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have severe underlying medical conditions.
2) Stay at home if you have the following symptoms: a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher; respiratory symptoms, such as dry cough or shortness of breath; sore throat; headache; body ache; chills; loss of taste or smell.
3) Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your visit. Wear a mask when Stark County is at Level 3, CODE RED status.
4) Follow current social distancing guidelines by Ohio Health Department.
5) Minors, age 0-13, must have direct parental supervision at all times.
In the Applehouse Market:
1) When there are significant numbers of people wanting to be in the market to shop, we will have a host regulating the numbers.
2) Plexiglass has been installed at the point of sale counters.
3) Employees are not required to wear a face mask or face shield in the market area. Masks will be warn at employee discretion.
4) Point of sale counters are being wiped down frequently with an approved sanitizer.
5) Customers can always wear a face mask while shopping at their discretion and remember current social distancing practices.
By entering the property, you fully acknowledge that there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19, a disease that can lead to severe illness and death, along with other common communicable diseases. Further, you fully accept such risks and agree to hold harmless Papa's Apples LLC doing business as Arrowhead Orchard LLC along with its owners and staff any issue resulting in injury, illness or death.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Are dogs allowed on the farm, orchards or in the Applehouse Market?
SERVICE DOGS ONLY will be permitted inside and outside of the market, in the orchards or the fields and patches. Pets and emotional support animals will not be permitted. Arrowhead Orchard and many of our customers love our fur friends, but we feel this policy is necessary to keep our pets and customers safe.
Q2. Is Arrowhead Orchard handicap accessible?
For our handicap guests, wheelchairs can be accommodated on a hayride. Please preschedule. The land is rolling and hilly with stony roads which can be a problem for manual wheelchairs. There is a handicap port-a-john, but no place is provided to change clothes.
Q3. Are customers, guests or employees allowed to smoke while visiting Arrowhead Orchard?
NO SMOKING will be allowed while visiting the orchard/farm. Hay or straw bales, corn and grass mazes, sunflower fields, parking areas and buildings have all caught on fire around the world from visitors or employees that did not follow this requirement. We are in the outdoors, but not in a protected area such as your personal backyard. Hay, straw, dry grasses, and corn stalks are all highly flammable substances. Please keep all of us safe.
If you have an additional questions that is not answered on this website - Please ask us through our contact form:
Please Note / Warning:
Under Ohio law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if that injury or death results from the inherent risks of that agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, but are not limited to, the risk of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals as well as the potential for you as a participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. ORC Ann. 901.80